For all of my patterns! Some free, some for sale.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Free Patterns

Woven Ribbon Hat (made to go with the Basket Weave Scarf on the Provocraft.com website)

Download it here: http://www.box.net/shared/ai1vzbi0wg


Strawberry Sundae Delight

This sweet and adorable hat gives the illusion of a scoop of strawberry ice cream on top of a scoop of vanilla. Topped off with a cherry-red pom pom it is good enough to eat! Loom up a bunch and have a Sundae Party! (And the best part is the hat has no calories!)
Download the free pattern HERE.
SPECIAL NOTE: Learn to crochet a chain HERE!

4 comments:

Martha said...

that is just too cute.

cre8tivkj said...

Robin! What can I say? You rock, woman! Great patterns!

~cre8tivkj

Anonymous said...

That's adorable! I downloaded the pattern. Now I hope I know somebody who's going to have a baby soon so I have a reason to knit it up.

Craft Junkie

Sadie said...

I am so confused... I don't get how to do the ruffly part at all!